Vynka

« Older   Newer »
heil heike
view post Posted on 17/2/2012, 21:17

CITAZIONE (alessio992 @ 17/2/2012, 21:15) 
CITAZIONE (heil heike @ 17/2/2012, 21:12) 
dammi le risorse (gradients e stocks) e ci sto

Sei er più matto.

troppo. reggime che sinnò je parto, che questo vole esse più matto de me e io nun ce sto.

Full Metal Jacket
view post Posted on 17/2/2012, 22:10

oh ma quanti romani ce stanno qua

alessio992
view post Posted on 17/2/2012, 22:12

CITAZIONE (heil heike @ 17/2/2012, 21:17) 
CITAZIONE (alessio992 @ 17/2/2012, 21:15) 
Sei er più matto.

troppo. reggime che sinnò je parto, che questo vole esse più matto de me e io nun ce sto.

Te sto a regge fratè!! dopo sinnò je fai troppo male!

Merkurio97
view post Posted on 17/2/2012, 23:31

dai, fatemi la tag alla Vynka Xd

view post Posted on 18/2/2012, 00:04

Advanced Member

Group:

CITAZIONE (riofriz @ 17/2/2012, 20:53) 
CITAZIONE (Syst-eeem @ 16/2/2012, 19:01) 
Sfida.
Fatemi una tag come quelle in 10 minuti (livestreaming)

come quelle non saprei, maaa posso farti una tag che un paio di anni fa sarebbe stata valutata semi pro in 1 minuto massimo :asd:

Rio, chiunque sarebbe capace di fare una tua tag in un minuto...

kearius
view post Posted on 18/2/2012, 00:14

CITAZIONE (Syst-eeem @ 18/2/2012, 00:04) 
CITAZIONE (riofriz @ 17/2/2012, 20:53) 
come quelle non saprei, maaa posso farti una tag che un paio di anni fa sarebbe stata valutata semi pro in 1 minuto massimo :asd:

Rio, chiunque sarebbe capace di fare una tua tag in un minuto...

m'hai fatto troppo venire in mente:

altro che 'true story' e robaccia odierna..

vynka
view post Posted on 18/2/2012, 05:12

Lol keauris, I don't know what's your point comparing my cropped tag with someone else's ilustration/LP that's obviously better than mine, also offtopic; the fact that something that wasn't made in more than 1 hour, doesn't make it less better than something that was.
it's like trying to compare these kind of tags (and don't tell me these were made within 6 or 8 hours lol)
https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n333/SD...t/madametag.png
http://img1.imagebanana.com/img/6n6n43yu/thchchchchccopy.jpg
https://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff511/...piration/30.png
https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb85/sk...keepouttypo.png
Cause they're still great, whoever made them, just sayin.

if it was true then I wonder why every 'inspirational thread' has tons of "cropped tags", since tags only take 10 minutes to make and they're not even that pro looking... (?).

I'm not even saying that my tags are omg perfecTssS kaWaii deSu sO pRo just because I spend hours on one haha. But I can assure you that mine was not made in 10 minutes since it's a crop and a rework cause that's what I like to do most of my free time, all I can say is that I do spend more than 3 hours making pentool shapes from scratch (the "focal character") as LP, and then making 2 o 3 tags from it just for fun such as other tags i've made tehehe : D... So, yeah, there's nothing special about it anyways, everyone can-pentool as a hobby not as a 'profession', gfx forums take themselves so serious about these things (tags, lps) geez. o_o".

aaahhhhh TL;DR.

kearius
view post Posted on 18/2/2012, 11:28

CITAZIONE (vynka @ 18/2/2012, 05:12) 
Lol keauris, I don't know what's your point comparing my cropped tag with someone else's ilustration/LP that's obviously better than mine, also offtopic; the fact that something that wasn't made in more than 1 hour, doesn't make it less better than something that was.

aaahhhhh TL;DR.

You should have read every post to understand why I posted that artwork. Imma give you a short explanation:
some random 12yr-old kid posts a thread asking 'experts' how to create something that looks like your usual style. Then, another random user (Teo perhaps, can't tell off the top of my head) steps in and affirms that you need a lot of time and skills to create your usual shapes and stuff. After that, someone who is actually older than 12 (me, heike) explains them that your style is nothing more that a couple of preset shapes, gradients and some pentool work.

I posted that artwork in order to show them what actually requires a lot of time and practice to realize.

That being said, I'm not sneering at you. I gotta give the devil his due, you're good, and if you keep practicing you may very well have a future carreer as illustrator.

cheers

Merkurio97
view post Posted on 18/2/2012, 12:53

it's like trying to compare these kind of tags (and don't tell me these were made within 6 or 8 hours lol)
https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n333/SD...t/madametag.png
http://img1.imagebanana.com/img/6n6n43yu/thchchchchccopy.jpg
https://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff511/...piration/30.png
https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb85/sk...keepouttypo.png
Cause they're still great, whoever made them, just sayin.

if it was true then I wonder why every 'inspirational thread' has tons of "cropped tags", since tags only take 10 minutes to make and they're not even that pro looking... (?).

I'm not even saying that my tags are omg perfecTssS kaWaii deSu sO pRo just because I spend hours on one haha. But I can assure you that mine was not made in 10 minutes since it's a crop and a rework cause that's what I like to do most of my free time, all I can say is that I do spend more than 3 hours making pentool shapes from scratch (the "focal character") as LP, and then making 2 o 3 tags from it just for fun such as other tags i've made tehehe : D... So, yeah, there's nothing special about it anyways, everyone can-pentool as a hobby not as a 'profession', gfx forums take themselves so serious about these things (tags, lps) geez. o_o".

aaahhhhh TL;DR.

I love your style, I'd love to learn it * - *

CITAZIONE (kearius @ 18/2/2012, 11:28) 

aaahhhhh TL;DR.

You should have read every post to understand why I posted that artwork. Imma give you a short explanation:
some random 12yr-old kid posts a thread asking 'experts' how to create something that looks like your usual style. Then, another random user (Teo perhaps, can't tell off the top of my head) steps in and affirms that you need a lot of time and skills to create your usual shapes and stuff. After that, someone who is actually older than 12 (me, heike) explains them that your style is nothing more that a couple of preset shapes, gradients and some pentool work.

I posted that artwork in order to show them what actually requires a lot of time and practice to realize.

That being said, I'm not sneering at you. I gotta give the devil his due, you're good, and if you keep practicing you may very well have a future carreer as illustrator.

cheers

Quel "random" indica me, qualcosa in contrario ai dodicenni ?

P.s: ne ho 14

:asd:

heil heike
view post Posted on 18/2/2012, 12:59

CITAZIONE (Merkurio97 @ 18/2/2012, 12:53) 
Quel "random" indica me, qualcosa in contrario ai dodicenni ?

P.s: ne ho 14

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180

kearius
view post Posted on 18/2/2012, 13:20

CITAZIONE (heil heike @ 18/2/2012, 12:59) 
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180

lulz

@Merkurio: ovviamente sì, indica proprio te

filmont
view post Posted on 18/2/2012, 13:53

keazarius critici sempre gli altri perche ti credi piu bravo (penso), heike posso capire ma te non mi sembri sto gran pezzo di artista

kearius
view post Posted on 18/2/2012, 14:03

CITAZIONE (filmont @ 18/2/2012, 13:53) 
keazarius critici sempre gli altri perche ti credi piu bravo (penso), heike posso capire ma te non mi sembri sto gran pezzo di artista

critico sempre dove? Se sapessi l'inglese (ma noto che non hai ancora imparato l'italiano, quindi amen) sapresti che ho detto che Vynka potrebbe benissimo diventare un illustratore di tutto rispetto.

Esporre un fatto (e cioè che quelle tag si fanno in 10-15 minuti) non è criticare. Se poi a te rode doppiamente il culo perché sia ti senti tirato in mezzo dalla storia dei dodicenni, sia perché non sai fare nè quello che fa Heike, nè quello che faccio io e manco le tag da un minuto di Riofriz, non è colpa di nessuno..

filmont
view post Posted on 18/2/2012, 14:06

CITAZIONE (kearius @ 16/2/2012, 17:41) 
95% sono forme predefinite (ellisse, rettangolo...) e quelle poche forme a random sotto sono pen tool

ci metti massimo 10 minuti comunque, eh

^suona proprio come un complimento cazzo

49 replies since 16/2/2012, 11:54   628 views